November 20, 2010

Inner Talks 3

Hi everyone.

I dont normally express my thoughts and emotions on paper. But today I am happy with myself. I managed to complete what I ought to complete. I am taking it all step by step. There is this article I found interesting. Should you find difficulties as a sister in islam, this may worsen your worries. I highly recommend this to anyone who has thoughts about doing it.Link: http://www.jannah.org/sisters/hijabthink.html

InsyaAllah, like me, I hope one day I will see the light to notice everything completely..Aamin
Take care everyone. In the meantime, please feel free to enjoy the music from my previous entries.

Salam.xox

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Followers

Blog Archive

Template by: Free Blog Templates