November 12, 2010

Inner Talks 1


I think after I found my boyfriend. I have rejected at least ten others. Today I would like to express my sorries to these guys. Its nice to see some of them going back to me and say. za, i have a daughter, za, im getting married, za, ure still that intelligent girl. but what they dont see, im just a normal girl.

I have my ups and downs in my relationship with my boyfriend. Lately, the main reason why I am expressing this, I would like others to know that if you feel you are much better than my boyfriend, prove it!

Yes, you happen to know how much I cried when he is not there. All I could do is to just istighfar. If its not meant to be, then I will just have to redha.

But similar to his criteria, I would like a husband who loves his parents more than me, I would like a husband who loves Allah more than me and I would like a husband who will love my family like his own. Thats all I want in my husband. Love is strong. and Love is taught in Islam.

If he breaks that chain, other factors will not fit to place.

Thats how I feel. Nothing is permanent in the world. Only one thing is certain. And that is, we will leave one day. After that day, would you want to be remembered as the person who creates more smiles or the one who is depressed with the least smiles?

InsyaAllah we live with those peaceful and May Allah has mercy for all of us..Amin.

Wasalam,
zaza

2 comments:

::::angenz:::: said...

hehehe...love my baby too...

zaza said...

awwww ive always love u dear.

Post a Comment

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Followers

Blog Archive

Template by: Free Blog Templates