November 30, 2010

Assalamualaikum everyone,

Lately, I have been reading this book called Secrets of Leadership and Influence, written by Sulaiman Ibn' Awad Qaiman. Translated by Dr. Mahmoud H. Al-Denawy.

There is this qoute written on the top of the cover page- It states : " The Highest Levels of Leadership and the Strongest ways of Influence from the Biography of the Greatest Leader Prophet Muhammad(pbuh). "

I happened to come across this book when I was in Kinokuniya, KLCC in Kuala Lumpur.

I am a fan of reading books on reality since I was in my teens. I am not into fiction though. I am not a reader of many articles compiled into a newspaper. But rather, I prefer to keep it simple and read it online. That way, I am able to select my readings. :)

Have a read! Wasalam.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Followers

Blog Archive

Template by: Free Blog Templates