November 25, 2010

Im excited and anxious. Nervous very nervous.

hmmm

i never knew i would be in this situation...i always see the good parts of being in love but never once i thought i have to think it so deep now that we are so in love. its about time we have to go on to the next step. but there are some factors we need to pass through in order for us to get to that stage.

Those current lovers who have gone through that phase asks me if this is what I want..dont scare me. they are like telling me a boyf.girlf is different than someone fiance. u have lots of ur shoulders. too much dugaan to go thru..wow. ok now. dats tough lol.

but hey this is what i want as long hes ready to say im the one for him. we can do this dear. now its all up to me to ask my parents for the green light. mmmm. Yes This is What I want!..

Till then guys.

Assalamualaikum.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Followers

Blog Archive

Template by: Free Blog Templates